Becoming a TNABA member is easy and allows you access to all of the activities and resources TNABA has to offer, not to mention lots of Member Only benefits. We encourage the entire family to join because we all love to spend time together with our family and friends, plus spouses, parents, and siblings, enjoy, as well as benefit, from the interaction with other individuals with the same family dynamics. Check out everything that TNABA has to offer you and your loved ones!
- Opportunity to participate in sports and recreational activities, fitness and yoga classes, camps and clinics as well as local and state competitions
- Calendar of athletic events and conferences for the entire year
- Contact information for other individuals with similar athletic interests in your area
- Web site with up-to-date information on TNABA news and events
- Access to fitness and nutrition education and tools
- Access to TNABA-specific support list-serves
- Your very own Member Development Account
- Eligibility for member-only scholarships
- Free or discounted Event Tickets to sporting events and activities around town
- And Much More!
Forms & Membership Dues
Join TNABA by submitting on online application. Below is the cost of our yearly dues.
- $15 - Adult (21 years of age and older)
- $10 - Youth (13 to 20 years of age)
- $10 - Junior (5 to 12 years of age)
- $25 - Family (2 adults and 1 Child)
- $10 - per additional children in Family Membershipli>